REGISTRATION FOR WAIKIKI, HAWAII WILL OPEN IN FEBRUARY!
Race Fee for the 5K, 10K or both is $55 USD. If you wish to run both races, the cost is the same.
- Race bib and timing chip
- Commemorative race shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Post race treats
If you are registered as an airline employee, airline id will be required at registration, no exceptions. Please ensure you register under the correct age, airline or non-airline. If it is found to be incorrect at time of results tabulation, you will be removed from the award opportunities. Please note that if you enter a incorrect age at time of registration, you directly affect the race results. Any individual who violates this rule will be removed from all race results.
Race Packet Pick-up will be held during the following dates and times:
Friday October 23: 0900 - 1800
Saturday October 24: 0900 - 1800
Sunday October 25: 0700 - 0800
Please bring a copy of your registration and photo id to race packet pick-up. Registration confirmation may be a hard copy or emailed copy on your phone. If you need another copy of your registration, please log back into the Registration Website at: Race Registration and click “Confirm Registration”. When receiving your bib, please look at the name on the bib and ensure it is yours. Team Captains will no longer be able to pick up team member's bibs, however bibs can be picked up on race day.
Entry fees for the WARR events are non-refundable.
WARR reserves the right to refuse the entry into, and/or revoke any registration for, any race for any reason in its sole discretion with refund of any applicable registration fees being the sole remedy of any such refusal and/or revocation.
You do not need to run in the race to attend WARR.
Registrations may be transferred within the same race year, to a different race distance by using the online registration system. Just log back in to your registration to make the change for a small fee of 4 euro. Race bibs are not transferrable from one participant to another participant without updating the new details in the WARR registration system. Please use the "TRANSFER" button on the main registration page.
- Go to the Race Roster event registration page
- On the right hand side, below the Register button, click the Transfer button
- Sign in using the account information used when registering
- You will either be taken to one of two screens: A) Indicating the next steps to transfer B) Indicating that there are no registrations under that specific username and password.
If you are taken to option A:Select between transfer TO A NEW SUB-EVENT or TRANSFER TO A NEW PARTICIPANT. Please note: not all events have both options.
- You will need to select the individual that you would like to transfer
- For a new sub-event you will be prompted to select the new sub-event and then to start transfer. From there you will be asked to fill out the form and proceed with the new registration as normal.
- For a transfer to a new participant you will be prompted to enter the email of the new participant. Once you initiate this transfer, the new participant will receive an email with a link to complete the transfer.
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, course time limits will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Participants must maintain a pace faster than the course time limits in order to complete the race on closed city streets. Cut-off locations will be enforced on the course; runners or walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by the communicated time will be advanced forward on the course, or shuttled to the finish line area. Please note – cut-off times are calculated based on participants’ timing tag time, not starting gun time. Course time limits begin when the last participant and Tail Vehicle cross the start line.
Finisher medallions will be distributed to finishers at the end of the race.
Registration services provided by Race Roster